This project aims to empower women in the community by increasing their skills, self-confidence and motivation to transform their lives. Supporting women in Greenwich, Bexley & surrounding boroughs to achieve their full potential and improve life chances by providing practical and achievable routes into employment and enterprise with the aim to alleviate poverty and hardship.
Project activities include,
- Self-confidence workshops – includes goal setting, group and one to one exercises.
- Career Advice – CV Clinics and preparation for interview workshops
- Business Development workshops – to help women who want to start their own business and will include mentoring, business planning, networking skills and finding funding.
- Skills based training – sewing, baking & more.
- Blossom speaking club – improve your communications skills which will improve self-confidence, job prospects and career progression.
- Money Management workshops – learn how to budget, set saving goals and be empowered.
Workshops are held on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 11am to 2pm at the Link Thamesmead.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest with your name and preferred workshops.
Places are offered on a first come first serve basis.
Please complete the form below to register your interest and we will be in touch.